5 great reasons to exhibit at Regen in June!
1. Free-to-Attend – hundreds of delegates from across the public, private and third sectors have already registered for our free-to-attend conference and exhibition, including its popular complimentary drinks reception at the end of Day 1 (June 28)
2. Thought Leadership Forum – Regen centres on our 2-day conference, a key thought leadership forum for UK regeneration: it will again see top speakers address key national and regional issues in Urban Regeneration, Housing & Construction, Sustainability, Placemaking and Infrastructure
3. IED Support – we are honoured that the Institute of Economic Development (IED), the UK’s leading independent professional body representing economic development and regeneration practitioners working for local and regional communities, is supporting Regen
4. Powerhouse Location – join us in one of the UK’s most buoyant locations for regeneration and a pillar of the Northern Powerhouse initiative: Regen is now in its fourth year in Liverpool, where development activity is running at over £1bn/year and the investment pipeline totals as much as £14bn
5. Landmark Venue – Regen again takes place in the stunning Great Hall of Liverpool’s landmark St George’s Hall (located right by Lime St rail station)
For our 50+ exhibitors Regen will once again provide significant sales and business development opportunities while also offering an outstanding networking platform. Delegates from around the UK from all of the following sectors will converge on Cardiff – creating a unique opportunity not to be missed!
To take advantage of the business opportunity offered by Regen, contact us to receive more information about exhibiting or securing a sponsorship package.